Sunday 5 May 2013

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara review

Ciao Bella!

I've been using the Rimmel Lash accelerator Mascara for a while , so i thought it was about time i did a review. It has been my 'go to' mascara for the past few months,as i feel it does exactly what promised and makes me lashes full , voluminous and feel stronger.  The mascara promises:
- Length that defies limits
- Formula with Micro-Fibres
- Instant wow: Extends lashes by up to 99%
- Lash-catching brush grabs every lash for perfect separation.  No clumps!

So does it live up to its promises?
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara is available in both black and brown and is priced at £7.99 for a 10ml tube  .  The mascara really extends my lashes and has even convinced me to stop wearing false eyelashes during the day (which is a big step for me, hehe) , as it is quick and easily to apply. I have quiet small eyes so i like to have full looking lashes to bring my eyes out more, and make my eyes look bigger  - this mascara is the one for the job! I've been using the Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara every day for over a month , and this great mascara is still yet to run out.  I've had problems with previous mascaras such as the No7 exceptional definition, which ran out in as little of 3 weeks.

The only downfall with  the Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara, is that size is difficult for coating your bottom lashes. But it does live up to it promises and delivers clump free longer looking lashes.

The Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara  is my new favourite high street mascara. 

Rimmel's Lash accelerator Mascara
The 'comb' like brush - great for capturing every  lash including the small ones

I was quite tired when i took these pics so sorry for looking a little sleepy


Pros: Price, comb like brush, lengthens, lasts quiet a while , coats every lash , clump free
Cons: Brush can be a little big for doing bottom lashes
Bottom Line: I'm going to repurchase this mascara

What's your favourite rimmel mascara?


Vogue xx

This post was not sponsored.

8 comments:

Holly Rhodes said...

This looks amazing on your lashes ! I don't know if I like the comb like brush though :/ x

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, you have a funky background;)x
http://bowspearlsandribbons.blogspot.co.uk/

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi...thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope the blog header tutorial was helpful. I also wanted to stop by here, because I wasn't sure if you knew that your blog comments are set to "No Reply". This means there isn't an email address attached to your blog account and there isn't a way for anyone to respond back to your comment. If you ever want to change that, there is a tutorial on my right side bar labeled "Are you a no reply".
Thanks again for commenting on my blog and have a great day,
Karen

beautybylucilla. said...

Thanks, Just updated my layout now. Funky background has gone :(

xx

beautybylucilla. said...

Thank you! I've fallen in love with this mascara as it makes them look so full & long !

I prefer comb brushes over the big fat wands. You should give it ago!

xx

beautybylucilla. said...

Oh thanks Karen sorted it out.

V xx

Natalia said...

I love this mascara, especially for my bottom lashes :) x

Anonymous said...

Great blog and great post! Followed on bloglovin'!

Beauty Baroness - ☮♥

Post a Comment

 

Beauty by Lucilla Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger