Wednesday 10 April 2013

My Daily skin care routine - April 2013



Ciao Bella!


I change my skin care routine with the seasons, as i feel my skin needs changes along with the.
For example , i tend to wear a lightweight moisturizer and foundation with a SPF 15 or above in summer  and in winter my skin tends to be dry in patches so opt for a more rich moisturiser.

As Spring is newly upon us i thought i show you beauties my skincare routine is for this season.

Skin type: Oily/Combination
Skin problems : I often have a oily t-zone and tend to break out easily on my forehead.


I keep a simple facial skin care routine : cleanse , tone and moisture with a deep cleansing mask 2-3 times a week.

CLEANSE:

Because i loved the moisturiser  version of this so much, i went ahead & purchased the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Triple Action Cleanser , which reasonably  priced at £4.49 for 100ml. Its Clinically proven "100% of users showed visible results in 7 days" , & has a multiple  3 in 1 feature

  It can be used as a scrub,wash or weekly mask - More for your 
money! I have noticed that my t-zone is less oily and i haven't suffered a breakout since i 
started using it . Fingers crossed it stays this way! 



Both from the new improved visibly clear
Neutrogena range
A little goes a long way with both these products


TONE:

For my toner i use a brightening type , as on a mission to reduce pigmentation marks on my face. All toners do a similar job , as they strip the skin of oil and left behind dirt after you have cleansed. But not all toner are gentle,  some are quite harsh and can irritate your skin. 
I discovered 'Time Delay Daily Skin Health Daily Brightening Toning Water' , as i was browsing through the selection of toners on offer at my local Boots.  I was attracted to this as it claims to be a gently tone and exfoliate skin, leaving it refreshed and hydrated. It certainly does refresh & hydrate but i'm not too sure about the brightening as i have only been using a couple of days . It contains AHA, so make sure to use of an sun protection production of  SPF 15  or above during sun exposure.

Its affordably priced at £4.49 for 200ml in Boots.



Sorry this is bad picture i couldn't get the light quite right



MOISTURISE:

The moisturiser that i used during the day is  Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser. I never would have gone for this moisturiser but it was recommended by a friend who raved about it . It really keeps my t zone in check - no need for powdering during the day. Its reasonably priced at £4.69 for 50ml and a little goes a long way so it does last a while!

As mentioned in yesterday's post i am using the new Eucerin even brighter pigmentation reducing  cream as my night cream.




Have you had any pleasant surprises with a new products?



DEEP CLEANSING:


2-3 time a week i take time out of my University schedule to have abit of 'me time'. In this time i usually use a deep cleansing mask. I'm  currently using is Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Facial Peel 15 Minute Facial Peel.


I wasn't  a huge fan of soap & glory before trying this out, but this was given to me as a gift, so i thought there was no harm in trying it out.  I must say i have been converted!
On the first go it Made my skin really soft and subtle and helped to close pores and improve appearance of my skin (contains salicylic acid and vitamins e & c). Even weeks down the line its still having the same great effect and my t zone isn't so oily anymore.


I like multi use of the deep cleanser , as you can use it for 5 - 15 mins depending on if you wish to have a quick facial or a full 15 Minute Facial Peel.  Even though it is a little pricey (i went and checked) at £8.00 for 50ml, you can lots of applications per tub i've used it more than 15 time and i dont think its half way empty yet. Only downside to this scrub beside the price is that it smells of toothpaste. 







I have now been tempted to try out other products from their skincare range. Have any of you beauties got any recommendations? 

What's your skincare routine?



Vogue xxThis post was not sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beauty by Lucilla Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger