Sunday 9 June 2013

Would you rather tag!

Ciao Bella!

I came across the lovely Rachels blog  from fairoffaceandfullofgrace 
(check it out here) and couldn't resist not to the would you rather makeup tag!

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I hardly use palettes so i wouldn't mind loosing them all. 

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would chop off all my hair . I love short hair. I think its such a good - but then again not everyone can pull it off.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral cheeks! Looks gorgeous on so many people. 

If you had €1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
60% on clothes and 40% on makeup.
Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Can’t say I’ve done either, so i think i would have to lipstick as eyeliner as there are so many more different shades available. 

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
If we had Sephora in the UK i would say Sephora as they have such great brands in store. But because we don't i have to say MAC.

Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eye shadow colour. A bold lip is one of my favourite makeup looks and i love switching the colours up.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
It would have to be winter clothes in summer .

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nail all year round , so it would brighten up my look.

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Favourite eye product - which has to be my lock and seal by E.L.F.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun.

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would quite happily never wear lip gloss again. I prefer lipsticks over lip glosses as i hate the stickiness lip glosses tend to leave.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or Sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in everyday! Even sharpie eyebrows would frame your face.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
110% live without nail polish. Makeup is so diverse and i cannot live without it as its one of my passions.

 I tag everyone who is reading this to give this a go and if you do I would love to see your version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beauty by Lucilla Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger