Wednesday 17 April 2013

Body Shop Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz review


Ciao Bella!


As ever I have am been on the hunt for something similar to the MAC Studio Fix+ face spritz. I wanted to try something that offered the same qualities of the Fix+, that was also gentle on the skin and less pricey!


After searching i came across the Body Shops Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz - I was excited by the fact it contained vitamin C which is a well know vitamin protect & keeping cells healthy.


how do I apply? I use this after I have applied my makeup especially after I’ve put on my MAC studio fix pressed powder to get rid of skin looking so cakey and dull. I spritz over my face with my eyes closed and allow to dry.


It really makes my face look  dewy (but not sweaty!) and my makeup look natural. In addition, it also holds my makeup in place all day - Bonus! 


Pros: Price £9 for 100ml,  hand luggage friendly size, smells great, refreshes       skin, not tested on animals, adds radiance to your skin

Cons: None so far

Bottom line: Great product definitely going to repurchase although i am not too sure how this will 'hold' my makeup during the summer months









You can purchase the spirtz online here

What's your favourite Body Shop product?

Vogue xx

This post was not  sponsored 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds amazing this stuff... i'll be having a peek next time i walk past bodyshop! Thanks for the tip! x

Post a Comment

 

Beauty by Lucilla Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger