Wednesday 17 April 2013

Revision is taking over!

Ciao Bella!


A like many other university students, the months leading to summer exams is stressful and your social life is something no longer worth focusing on. But all that is keeping me focused is the prospect of finishing university with a good degree and the thought of freedom during the summer months! 

As I have quite a lot of revision please bear with me, as I won't be posting as frequently as I have been. But as promised a new post will be published at the least once a week.

Below is an insight into what I class as 'life’s little luxuries', making revision that little bit easier.













What's your 'life little luxury'?

Vogue xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beauty by Lucilla Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger