Tuesday 23 April 2013

About Me Tag! - TAG YOUR IT!

Ciao Bella!

As i'm  new blogger i thought this would be a fun post for you to all get to know me a little better!

I tag you all!

1. Do you have a middle name?
I Do. Elizabeth, all the females in my family have it - its sort of a tradition. 

2. What was your favourite subject in school?

My favourite subject hmm. . . i'd have to say History. I loved learning about the past! 

3. What's your favourite drink?

Alcoholic drink - Strawberries & cream cocktail!
Non- Alcoholic - Pineapple & coconut juice - i've loved it since i was younger!

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?

Pearl jam- Black 

5. What would you name your kids?

Erm i have no idea.

6. Do you participate in any sport?

No not at present , even though i feel like i should!

7. Favourite book?
Can't think . . .
8. Favourite colour?

Red / Magenta 

9. Favourite animal?

Owl

10. Favourite Perfume?

Giorgio Armani - Armani code 

11. Favourite Holiday?

I would love to go to the Maldives! But my favourite holiday to date has to be going to American, New york & Washington 
12. Have you Graduated from high school?

Yes a long time ago, I'm at univeristy now.

13. Have you ever been out the country, if so how many times?

I cant really remember how many times, as my parent like to travel.

14. Do you speak any other language?

I speak Patois which what people from Jamaica speak, as that where my parent originate from & i speak spanish but i must admit my spanish isn't perfect. I'm hoping to choose it as a unit in my final year of Uni.

15. How many siblings do you have?

I have 2 sisters, but i am the youngest out of the 3 of us.

16. What is your favourite store?I have quite a few H&M,New look & Topshop.


17. Favourite restaurant?

Anything Chinese!!
18. Did you like school?

Sadly I hated it! 

19. Favourite Youtuber?

Can't choose between Beauty Crush & Britpop Princess

20. Favourite Movie?
Cadillac records / the wizard of Oz.

21. Favourite Tv show?
I dont really watch tv that much but i have a guilty secret pleasure of watching reality tv


22. PC OR Mac?

PC, but i am currently saving for a MAC.

23. What kind of phone do you have?

I have a IPhone 4s in white.

24. How tall are you?

I have measured how tall i am in years. But i guess i am 'average' height. 

Vogue xx


1 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm strawberries and cream cocktail?! that sounds amazing...especially on a day like today that would have been yum! Im following youuuu now xx

Post a Comment

 

Beauty by Lucilla Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger