Sunday 28 April 2013

Max Factor liquid effect eyeliner review


Ciao Bella!


I admittedly have a love -hate relationship with eyeliner- liquid,pencil & gel.  I am very hard to please when it comes to choosing the perfect pencil eyeliner. I most often opt for the colour black & i like the texture to be creamy, so its glides on. I've been searching & searching for my 'perfect' eyeliner for almost a year now. I've tried various brands including rimmel,No7, SEVENTEEN & Maybelline - to name a few.

After all the searching i think i've found the one. Max Factor Liquid effect eyeliner pencil! 
I was really drawn to this when browsing the makeup section in Boots, for a new eyeliner as its seemed like a perfect combination -  liquid & pencil in one

I purchased shade 10 - black fire , which is at jet black priced at £6.99. I couldn't wait to get home and try it and i wasn't left disappointed.  The pencil glides on smoothly, as it has a creamy lightweight texture. I've found that with other eyeliners i've tried, there quite hard and not so easy to put on. The smudger is a soft rubbery texture (unlike the common sponge types) ,  really helped to create a soft smoky eye - great for everyday look. 

Its great that the eyeliner just doesn't come in the two shades shades of brown and black , as there are 6 different shades to choose from including :  Black Fire, Brown Blaze, Silver Spark, Lilac Flame, Violet Voltage & Green Glow. So there no excuse not to experiment with new colours. After wearing the Liquid effect eyeliner all day, i found that it stayed in place and still looked as fresh as it did when i applied it. This my perfect new eyeliner! Soft,easy to apply , 2 in 1 , long wearing & available  range of shades




Built in smudger/blender - perfect for creating a easy smokey eye

Black Fire, Brown Blaze, Green Glow, Lilac Flame,Silver Spark & Violet Voltage


Pros : liquid & pencil in one, easy to apply, come with smudger , soft texture , long wearing,  6 different shades available.
Cons: Abit pricey at £6.99
Bottom line: Definitely going to purchase this again , this my new staple and favourite eyeliner


What's your favourite eyeliner?

Vogue xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beauty by Lucilla Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger